To our valued clients. In this time of concern and uncertainty around the spread of the COVID-19, we want to assure you of our business continuity plan in place. We are committed to continuing to serve you and your employees while also ensuring the safety and health of our own employees. We recognize this is a fluid situation and we will be prepared for any potential disruption in business due to the spread of the virus by taking the following steps:
- Any employees who have recently traveled to a country with a Level 2 or Level 3 Health Notice (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea) or have been otherwise exposed or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus will self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- We are encouraging all employees who are experiencing any cold or flu systems to remain home and get well to reduce the transmission of any illnesses in the office.
- We are limiting all nonessential travel.
- We are happy to have a conference call to minimize any risk of exposure to you and your teams should you prefer.
- All of our employees have the capability to work from home. In the event that we are required to shut down our office for a period of time, we will ask all employees to work from home and continue to provide services to our clients remotely.
- Our IT Operations are scaled to provide for the expansion from today’s partial remote staff to complete remote staff, if required, with capacity and redundancy for ongoing information technology support.
- We are in contact with each of our vendors to ensure they have the appropriate business continuity plans in place to support us.
If you have specific concerns, please contact us and we will support you in addressing your concerns. We appreciate your partnership through this difficult time and we hope that you and your employees and families remain safe and healthy.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers, emergency responders, and utility workers for their hard work and service during this time.